Thursday 11 April 2013

Food for thought

Last week I visited Covent Garden, I've not be there for ages. My first ever job was in a recording studio on Floral Street and I used to go to Food for Thought or Cranks for lunch. This was back in 1981, I was so happy to see Food for thought is still there serving delicious veggie and vegan food.

This lovely bowl of soup and salad was about £6 . Really tasty and friendly kind staff. I even bought a vegan strawberry scone for the train trip home.


I stopped off at The Monmouth coffee company for a soya latte to be told they did not sell soya milk !!!!! I always like to support the smaller coffee shops and not visit chains so was very disappointed that they didn't support the minority vegan.

Have a great day everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment