Wednesday 18 July 2012

Veggie delivery

soft ripe arvos and other tasty stuff
Having veggies delivered is fabulous, I've tried it many times but always end up with a load of rotten cabbage and a few soggy beetroot left in the fridge and the occasional edible root that I have no idea what it is or what to do with it. 
So now I have a huge list of veggies on my bad list, no broad beans, cauliflower or pears, the first 2 make me not very pleasant to live with and I end up parping more than the dogs and pears because I hate them. Yup I've tried them fresh off the tree, dipped in chocolate, poached and in a pie, yuk, its the weird grain texture that tickles the little buttons on the back of your mouth and make you pull a face like a gecko.



We had our lovely friends Richard and Mary-Jane over for dinner this week, both amazingly talented and fabulous people. I cooked a Chocolate Rasberry torte recipe. There's an amazingly talented chef that works at a retreat centre I work at and it was one of his recipes. Here's the link and the recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment